So What's This All About?

I'm creating this blog to share the many ways I've found to earn Amazon Rewards. By implementing the techniques explained in the following blog posts and using the links and banners in the sidebar anyone can learn how to earn Amazon rewards and increase their personal purchasing power, without spending any of their "real money."

(Scroll down to skip intro and see the most recent blog posts)

Whether you shop Amazon for books, electronics, toys, household items, or any of the thousands of other products available you will benefit by implementing any or all of the following strategies. All of the websites I use for earning Amazon rewards are FREE to join. There are no membership fees, catches, or gotchas involved. All have paid me in Amazon Rewards as promised.

The information I provide here is FREE . Just click the Follow button or SUBSCRIBE to this blog and you'll receive FREE updates whenever I add new information. Please share this site with your FACEBOOK and TWITTER friends who also love shopping at Amazon.

I'm a stay at home mom who loves a great deal, getting FREE stuff and helping others do the same. If I can do it, so can you! I invite you to join me in my quest to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Amazon Cyber Monday Deal - Kindle Fire for only $129 plus Cashback from Ebates!

Amazon.com is offering a great deal on the 7" Kindle Fire today 11/26/12! Purchase one today and use the code FIREDEAL at checkout to get $30 off! Instead of $159 you'll pay only $129 today.
Plus if you shop through Ebates, you'll earn double cash back on other qualified Amazon purchases (Kindle not included) today!

I hope you've been saving up your Amazon rewards for the holidays. Just browse my previous posts for ideas on how to earn more rewards to help pay for your purchases.


Thanks so much for visiting How to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!  Please Subscribe or Follow before you leave so you'll be updated on the many more ways to earn Amazon rewards! Happy Amazon Shopping! P.S. Have you entered my Amazon Rewards Giveaway contest? I need 50 entries before I can pick a winner so please spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of Good information in your
    post, I favorited your blog post so
    I can visit again in the future,Thanks
    Shop To Earn

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval.