So What's This All About?

I'm creating this blog to share the many ways I've found to earn Amazon Rewards. By implementing the techniques explained in the following blog posts and using the links and banners in the sidebar anyone can learn how to earn Amazon rewards and increase their personal purchasing power, without spending any of their "real money."

(Scroll down to skip intro and see the most recent blog posts)

Whether you shop Amazon for books, electronics, toys, household items, or any of the thousands of other products available you will benefit by implementing any or all of the following strategies. All of the websites I use for earning Amazon rewards are FREE to join. There are no membership fees, catches, or gotchas involved. All have paid me in Amazon Rewards as promised.

The information I provide here is FREE . Just click the Follow button or SUBSCRIBE to this blog and you'll receive FREE updates whenever I add new information. Please share this site with your FACEBOOK and TWITTER friends who also love shopping at Amazon.

I'm a stay at home mom who loves a great deal, getting FREE stuff and helping others do the same. If I can do it, so can you! I invite you to join me in my quest to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Earn Amazon Rewards From Survey Sites - Part 4

INTRODUCTION --This is the 4th post in a series about survey sites that offer Amazon rewards as payment. Stay tuned as several more sites will be revealed in future posts.


Did you know that you can earn Amazon rewards by taking surveys? I'm registered on several different survey websites where I earn Amazon rewards for completing surveys, testing new products, being part of focus groups, etc. If you love shopping at Amazon and would like to increase your purchasing power then you should consider using survey sites to earn Amazon rewards.

All of the survey sites I belong to are FREE, FREE, FREE to join. None of them have ever asked me to buy anything or disclose my credit card number for any reason. If you ever come across a survey site that asks you to pay to join, I advise you to turn and run, because it is not at all necessary to pay a fee in order to be rewarded for taking surveys.
So let's get started!  The 4th survey site I recommend for earning Amazon rewards is.....

Clixsense Research Clixsense Research is the sister site of Clixsense.com the very successful PTC (pay to click) site. Most surveys pay from .50 to $2.00 each if you qualify and complete the entire survey which can take from 5 to 20 minutes on average. Even if you are screened out (don't qualify) you'll get paid .10 just for trying it. That's one of my favorite features of Clixsense Research. When your account balance reaches $10 you qualify for a $10 Amazon reward.

Thanks so much for visiting How to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!  Please Subscribe or Follow before you leave so you'll be notified of new information I'll be posting on more ways to earn Amazon rewards! 
 
Happy Amazon Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. www.anythingraffle.com is a great way to get amazon gift codes! It's a raffle site that requires a certain amount of raffle entry's obtained by doing offers, to win a the prize. Most prizes allow you to get all available entry's to have a 100% to win that prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sounds interesting...will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of Good information in your
    post, I favorited your blog post so
    I can visit again in the future,Thanks
    Shop To Earn

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval.