So What's This All About?

I'm creating this blog to share the many ways I've found to earn Amazon Rewards. By implementing the techniques explained in the following blog posts and using the links and banners in the sidebar anyone can learn how to earn Amazon rewards and increase their personal purchasing power, without spending any of their "real money."

(Scroll down to skip intro and see the most recent blog posts)

Whether you shop Amazon for books, electronics, toys, household items, or any of the thousands of other products available you will benefit by implementing any or all of the following strategies. All of the websites I use for earning Amazon rewards are FREE to join. There are no membership fees, catches, or gotchas involved. All have paid me in Amazon Rewards as promised.

The information I provide here is FREE . Just click the Follow button or SUBSCRIBE to this blog and you'll receive FREE updates whenever I add new information. Please share this site with your FACEBOOK and TWITTER friends who also love shopping at Amazon.

I'm a stay at home mom who loves a great deal, getting FREE stuff and helping others do the same. If I can do it, so can you! I invite you to join me in my quest to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Breaking News From Swagbucks!

Since I'm a blog partner with Swagbucks I sometimes get special offers from them to pass on to my readers and I wanted to let you know that I just received some very exciting info from them. First, I have something for all the curious onlookers who have not joined Swagbucks yet. If you're still on the fence about joining here's a little incentive to encourage you to signup right now.

Normally, a new member of Swagbucks gets 30 SB's when they signup but as a bonus to my readers Swagbucks will award you with an extra 40 Swagbucks when you signup before 11:59pm PDT on Sunday August 15.  You will need to enter the code BackToSchool (exactly as you see it here, so copy and paste would be a good idea) while signing up to receive a total of 70 Swagbucks out of the gate. That's a great start and it puts you even closer to earning your first $5 Amazon reward which costs 450 Swagbucks.  Just start searching and see how fast those SB's add up.

Well, you might be thinking, what if I'm already a Swaggernaut? Wait, there's more exciting promotions for all of us Swagbucks members, old and new!

Swagbucks is fighting the Back-To-School blues all this week with lots of fun promotions! First, you'll have the chance to win five different limited edition back-to-school themed Swag Bucks - if you snag them all, you'll earn a 50 Swag Buck bonus! Take advantage of sales in the Swag Store on all School Supplies and Cookie's Kids Merchandise, make sure you follow Swag Bucks on Twitter and Like them on Facebook for more rewarding opportunities. Plus, they're having another Swag Code Extravaganza on Thursday, where you'll get at least 5 codes for extra bucks. If you're not already searching and winning on Swagbucks.com, head over now and enter the code BackToSchool for 40 bonus bucks during registration!

Search & Win

Thanks so much for visiting How to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!  Please Subscribe or Follow before you leave so you'll be updated on the many more ways to earn Amazon rewards! Happy Amazon Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after approval.