So What's This All About?

I'm creating this blog to share the many ways I've found to earn Amazon Rewards. By implementing the techniques explained in the following blog posts and using the links and banners in the sidebar anyone can learn how to earn Amazon rewards and increase their personal purchasing power, without spending any of their "real money."

(Scroll down to skip intro and see the most recent blog posts)

Whether you shop Amazon for books, electronics, toys, household items, or any of the thousands of other products available you will benefit by implementing any or all of the following strategies. All of the websites I use for earning Amazon rewards are FREE to join. There are no membership fees, catches, or gotchas involved. All have paid me in Amazon Rewards as promised.

The information I provide here is FREE . Just click the Follow button or SUBSCRIBE to this blog and you'll receive FREE updates whenever I add new information. Please share this site with your FACEBOOK and TWITTER friends who also love shopping at Amazon.

I'm a stay at home mom who loves a great deal, getting FREE stuff and helping others do the same. If I can do it, so can you! I invite you to join me in my quest to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Latest Purchase with my Amazon Rewards-Club Penguin Stuff!

One of the perks of earning Amazon rewards is being able to purchase fun things for the kids without spending any of our "real money."  By "real money," I mean my husbands hard earned paycheck!
I do, however, think of my Amazon rewards as "money" too since I use them to purchase a variety of items that might not get purchased otherwise.  Let's just say my Amazon rewards are my "paycheck" and I love my job!!

I also love ordering special things for the kids and surprising them with a toy or game they've been wanting. They don't get everything they ask for and some things just have to wait until a birthday or Christmas, so I am by no means spoiling them.  They still have to "earn" their prizes by doing well in school, having good behavior and helping out around the house.  When they ask for a certain item I check to see if it's available on Amazon, which 99% of the time it is.  Then we work out a reward plan and figure out what they need to do to earn that item.  It works out great!  It doesn't cost me any "real money" and the kids get a feeling of accomplishment and responsibility and everyone's happy when the special item arrives in the mail.

Today was a happy day! Here's a clip of my son and his Club Penguin DS game and Mad Lib book that just arrived today from Amazon. 




Thanks so much for visiting How to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!  Please Subscribe or Follow before you leave so you'll receive future updates on the many more ways to earn Amazon rewards! Happy Amazon Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after approval.