So What's This All About?

I'm creating this blog to share the many ways I've found to earn Amazon Rewards. By implementing the techniques explained in the following blog posts and using the links and banners in the sidebar anyone can learn how to earn Amazon rewards and increase their personal purchasing power, without spending any of their "real money."

(Scroll down to skip intro and see the most recent blog posts)

Whether you shop Amazon for books, electronics, toys, household items, or any of the thousands of other products available you will benefit by implementing any or all of the following strategies. All of the websites I use for earning Amazon rewards are FREE to join. There are no membership fees, catches, or gotchas involved. All have paid me in Amazon Rewards as promised.

The information I provide here is FREE . Just click the Follow button or SUBSCRIBE to this blog and you'll receive FREE updates whenever I add new information. Please share this site with your FACEBOOK and TWITTER friends who also love shopping at Amazon.

I'm a stay at home mom who loves a great deal, getting FREE stuff and helping others do the same. If I can do it, so can you! I invite you to join me in my quest to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Favorite Site for Earning Amazon Rewards is Swagbucks!

At the moment I would have to say my most favorite and easiest way to earn Amazon rewards is by using the Swagbucks website.  I've earned $75 in Amazon rewards since joining Swagbucks in December 2009.  That may not sound like a huge amount right now but if I continue at this pace and combine those rewards with the Amazon rewards I earn from other sources (hint, hint....more info to come) I'll be a very happy Amazon shopper when it comes time for holiday gift buying!

Just think about how you would feel if you had a stash of Amazon rewards to spend around the holidays or for birthdays or just to treat yourself to something special.  Wouldn't it ease your mind knowing that you don't have to put your next purchase on a credit or debit card?  You can just pay for your next Amazon order with the rewards you've earned from Swagbucks or any of the other sites I will be discussing in future posts. Less financial stress is always a good thing!
Besides Amazon rewards, Swagbucks also offers Paypal deposits (which I've treated myself to several times) and other gift cards and prizes.  There are no fees to become a Swagbucks member, or Swaggernaut, as we sometimes call ourselves so I hope you'll sign-up and see how much fun Swagbucks can be!  

So what exactly do you need to do to Earn Amazon Rewards
from Swagbucks.com?

1) Join Swagbucks for FREE!

2) Download the Swagbucks toolbar from Swagbucks.com or perform searches directly on the Swagbucks page.  You will randomly win Swagbucks on some of your searches. I usually win 2-3 times per day just by searching. (I've downloaded the toolbar and use it everyday--it's much easier than remembering to go to their website.)  And every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day where your chances are greater for earning higher denominations of Swagbucks when searching.

3) Use the drop down menu on the top of the Swagbucks homepage to read about the other ways to earn more SB's.  Other ways to earn SB's include taking surveys, voting in the daily polls, earning matching SB's from your referrals searches, trading in your old cell phones and other electronics. (I earn most of my Swagbucks just from searching, referrals searches, and taking surveys.)

If you're still skeptical about trying Swagbucks, I totally understand. I too had the concern that Swagbucks sounded "too good to be true" and I would be wasting my time and never see any results.  I saw many bloggers posting about Swagbucks but just kept passing it by. Well, all I can say is I'm so glad I finally signed up and wish I had done so months before! If you have any questions about Swagbucks please leave them in the comments below and I'll do my best to answer them.

I am now a Swagbucks addict and I'm not ashamed to admit it!  : )  Want to join me?

Click HERE to join the rest of us SWAGGERNAUTS and start earning Amazon rewards!

Thanks so much for visiting How to Shop for FREE at Amazon.com!  Please Subscribe or Follow before you leave so you'll be notified of new information on the many more ways to earn Amazon rewards!  Happy Amazon Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love your blog! I hope to hear about more ways to get free Amazon stuff! (I'm a new follower)

    I also wanted to tell you about something that you might find it interesting too…
    Have you heard of the website iRazoo? It’s similar to Swagbucks, because you can use their search engine to earn points. I just started out on iRazoo and I’m looking for some people to refer. I thought since you’re already on Swagbucks then you might like this new website too. :~)

    If you would consider signing up through my referral link, I’d be so appreciative! I’m planning to purchase a whole bunch of Amazon.com gift cards through both Swagbucks & iRazoo, because I have my eyes set on one of those Amazon Kindle E-book readers! I’m hoping that I could basically get the item for free by using a whole bunch of of these gift cards… hehehe!
    My referral link, if you decide to try out the website:
    http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?Refby=purplelilskye

    This could be something else you could post about on your site, if you like it.
    Blessings,
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tarissa,
    Thanks for following--I've followed you on your blog as well. With your strong interest in reading/books I can see why you'd want to earn lots of Amazon rewards. I also signed up for irazoo thru your link. How does iRazoo compare to Swagbucks? Which one do you think is faster/easier to earn points and prizes from?

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval.